Welcome to Our Travel Happy World!
Read our posts on your phone with our mobile version.

Travel Product Review: Sleep Phones by AcousticSheep


I have had my SleepPhones for about three months now and am still in love! These are not exactly what you would take on the plane with you, except on an overnight flight where you need more comfort than bulky noise canceling headphones provide. They tend to give me headband hair. But, they are perfectly suited for those times when your accommodations don't provide the optimum sound quality for sleeping. They are soft and comfortable, even for side sleepers.

I have found that a combination of a white noise ap overlaid with some relaxing music can drown out even a TV just a few feet away. The sound quality is good, actually far better than I expected from the thin speakers hidden in the headband. Just don't expect Bose quality for this price. They come in black, lavender, & gray.




Are they good for travel? Yes.
Would I use them at home as well? Absolutely! Several times a week.
Are they a good gift for your favorite traveler? Without a doubt!

Here's my sleep playlist:
Zac Brown: Martin & Quiet Your Mind
Carol King: Where You Lead, You've Got a Friend, & So Far Away
Phil Collins: Against All Odds & One More Night
George Winston: all of the Summer album



 My white noise ap by TM Soft at www.tmsoft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment